24 days ago • By rec01n

OH i know him we're friends somewhat since he stopped doing bad

the girl, the myth, the legendary (pokemon owner), jun

Quacc
Jul 2019
24 days ago • By Quacc
turmoil
turmoil 24 days ago
Didn't realize it censored It's the certain Armenian who PGs Polytoria accounts and who's name starts with a D

I'd like to point out that he hasn't actually been PG'ing for a long while.

(Formerly Jaye / wamerleon) 2019er, British Aroace, CEO of Egg., Polytoria Fandom Wiki Manager, Owner of @PolytoriaNews on Twitter!

turmoil Plus
Dec 2020
24 days ago • By turmoil
Quacc
Quacc 24 days ago
I'd like to point out that he hasn't actually been PG'ing for a long while.

Yeah, I heard
I threw that in there in case the other things I said weren't obvious enough
I hope he continues not to PG, its really not worth it

vershion
Mar 2022
24 days ago • By vershion

i wanna say that i never realized he was gonna be on the forums i knew somewhat he would get termed and he hasnt pged in a while, i havent seen any pged accounts owned by him for some while

you just got VERSHIONED! repost this on 3 DIFFERENT forum posts to reverse the curse!

vershion
Mar 2022
vershion
vershion 24 days ago
i wanna say that i never realized he was gonna be on the forums i knew somewhat he would get termed and he hasnt pged in a while, i havent seen any pged accounts owned by him for some while

and ive had many controversies with him regarding... yknow so its really tempting for me when i specifically talk about him

you just got VERSHIONED! repost this on 3 DIFFERENT forum posts to reverse the curse!

vershion
Mar 2022
vershion
vershion 24 days ago
and ive had many controversies with him regarding... yknow so its really tempting for me when i specifically talk about him

and when i mean tempting, i mean it gives off a eerie feeling when i talk about him because some people will just criticize me for it

turmoil Plus
Dec 2020
24 days ago • By turmoil

Also, he's likely getting banned due to bos
He'd have to take it up with staff if he wanted to get off of bos, and I highly doubt he will get a chance again

Quacc
Jul 2019
24 days ago • By Quacc
turmoil
turmoil 24 days ago
Yeah, I heard I threw that in there in case the other things I said weren't obvious enough I hope he continues not to PG, its really not worth it

Ah ok.

(Formerly Jaye / wamerleon) 2019er, British Aroace, CEO of Egg., Polytoria Fandom Wiki Manager, Owner of @PolytoriaNews on Twitter!

Quacc
Jul 2019
24 days ago • By Quacc
turmoil
turmoil 24 days ago
Also, he's likely getting banned due to bos He'd have to take it up with staff if he wanted to get off of bos, and I highly doubt he will get a chance again

Yeah nah, it's not gonna really happen, he did have a history of breaking promises that he wasn't gonna try to break the Polytoria TOS.