I duplicated this script, it broke.

Back
Rainbowdiamond
Feb 2023
21 days ago | 19 • By Rainbowdiamond

Emir gave me this code to use for awarding achievements, I duplicated it for more achievements and it broke all of them.

local BadgeID = 00000 --change it with your badge ID with the zeros
local AwardPart = game["Environment"]["Part"] --change it with the path to the part

AwardPart.Touched:Connect(function (other)
if other:IsA("Player") then
Achievements:Award(other.UserID, BadgeID, function(success, error)
if success then
print("Awarded achievement")
else
print("Error awarding achievement: " .. error)
end
end)
end
end)

What do I do?

https://polytoria.com/guilds/503 join if you're COOL >:)

MistInferno
Aug 2022
21 days ago • By MistInferno

Hey dude idk if this is accurate I used a advanced ai search engine to make a code that grants you more than one badges

AI RESULTS

To grant more than one badge in-game using the provided Lua code, you can modify the code to accept a list of badge IDs instead of a single ID. Here's an example of how you can modify the code:
lua
local BadgeIDs = {00001, 00002, 00003, 00004, 00005} -- Change this list with your desired badge IDs

AwardPart.Touched:Connect(function (other)
if other:IsA("Player") then
for _, BadgeID in pairs(BadgeIDs) do
Achievements:Award(other.UserID, BadgeID, function(success, error)
if success then
print("Awarded achievement " .. BadgeID)
else
print("Error awarding achievement " .. BadgeID .. ": " .. error)
end
end)
end
end
end)

In this modified code, the BadgeIDs table contains a list of badge IDs that you want to grant. The pairs function is used to iterate over each ID in the list, and the Achievements:Award function is called for each ID. This will grant all the badges specified in the BadgeIDs table to the player when they interact with the AwardPart.

Rainbowdiamond OP
Feb 2023
21 days ago • By Rainbowdiamond OP
MistInferno
MistInferno 21 days ago
Hey dude idk if this is accurate I used a advanced ai search engine to make a code that grants you more than one badges AI RESULTS To grant more than one badge in-game using the provided Lua code, you can modify the code to accept a list of badge IDs instead of a single ID. Here's an example of how you can modify the code: lua local BadgeIDs = {00001, 00002, 00003, 00004, 00005} -- Change this list with your desired badge IDs AwardPart.Touched:Connect(function (other) if other:IsA("Player") then for _, BadgeID in pairs(BadgeIDs) do Achievements:Award(other.UserID, BadgeID, function(success, error) if success then print("Awarded achievement " .. BadgeID) else print("Error awarding achievement " .. BadgeID .. ": " .. error) end end) end end end) In this modified code, the BadgeIDs table contains a list of badge IDs that you want to grant. The pairs function is used to iterate over each ID in the list, and the Achievements:Award function is called for each ID. This will grant all the badges specified in the BadgeIDs table to the player when they interact with the AwardPart.

that's smart, but I want the badges to give in specific parts. not all in one
it would be quicker that way so i might consider.

https://polytoria.com/guilds/503 join if you're COOL >:)

Index Plus Deluxe
Sep 2019
8 days ago • By Index

Just to verify, you are changing the BadgeID and AwardPart variables to the correct values right? Like for each part, changing the AwardPart variable path to that part and not a different one.

Sorry, just want to make sure.

i'm index if you couldn't tell