who can win a fight silverback gorilla or the grizzly bear?

Back
Ghost.Soldier
Oct 2022
10 months ago | 7 • By Ghost.Soldier

it's intriguing to discover the immense strength of gorillas in their natural habitat their physical power surpasses that of an average human by nine times, and their punch is capable of shattering a skull, even surpassing francis ngannou's record for the world's strongest human punch additionally, gorillas possess a powerful bite with a force of 1300 psi, which exceeds that of a bear's 1200 psi, despite having fewer teeth than the bear

although bears are generally larger than gorillas, weighing about 600 kgs compared to the gorilla's maximum weight of 195 kgs, they have a slightly weaker bite than gorillas however, bears make up for this with their sharp claws which can potentially harm a gorilla additionally, bears are much faster than gorillas, capable of running up to 56k/h

what's your take on who will emerge victorious in this fight?

Did you really know I didn't exist.

Ghost.Soldier OP
Oct 2022
10 months ago • By Ghost.Soldier OP

but the bad thing is that the bears have big hair that protects them from damage, while the gorillas have smaller hair some of the chests do not have any hair at all

Rainbowdiamond Plus Deluxe
Feb 2023
10 months ago • By Rainbowdiamond

who?

i A You 2? We ,

Ghost.Soldier OP
Oct 2022
10 months ago • By Ghost.Soldier OP

you have to read my post to know what I'm talking about, and you pick only one of them who is going to win this fight