While you're waiting for Trick O' Toria, try out Prop O' Toria! https://polytoria.com/places/9053

the client for making places gets extremely laggy sometimes

Back
wal
Jul 2024
3 months ago | 23 • By wal

sometimes i lose my whole project

woah! its the bloxxer :O

polyflip Plus Deluxe
Streak:
May 2023
30 days
3 months ago • By polyflip 30d

Not a bug, just a technical limitation. Try reducing the amount of instances in your game.

And you dont lose your project, Polytoria autosaves every few minutes or so in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Polytoria Creator\Autosave (Windows) and idk where it saves them to on linux and macos, but it definitely does save them.

Index Plus Deluxe
Sep 2019
3 months ago • By Index
polyflip
polyflip 3 months ago
Not a bug, just a technical limitation. Try reducing the amount of instances in your game. And you dont lose your project, Polytoria autosaves every few minutes or so in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Polytoria Creator\Autosave (Windows) and idk where it saves them to on linux and macos, but it definitely does save them.

MacOS autosaves </3

Permission Denied my beloved

hey, I'm Index!

Greenlegocats Plus Deluxe
Streak:
Jun 2024
80 days
3 months ago • By Greenlegocats 80d
polyflip
polyflip 3 months ago
Not a bug, just a technical limitation. Try reducing the amount of instances in your game. And you dont lose your project, Polytoria autosaves every few minutes or so in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Polytoria Creator\Autosave (Windows) and idk where it saves them to on linux and macos, but it definitely does save them.

they should really make a feature where when you open a game to edit it it says wow looks like theres a backup of this game from 2 hours ago do you want to open it and you can choose yes no or delete

‎ I am the Lord of the Cow Cow`s.