Usd
Dec 2020
2 years ago • By Usd

Hey, Emery!

*CURRENCY*

1. There are two different currencies in this game:
    -Bricks
    -Studs

2. You can get Studs by logging in everyday, making a game and get 1 stud per place visit or making clothing and selling them, or you can convert bricks to studs.

3. You can get Bricks by converting your saved up studs to bricks, selling clothing for bricks or selling limiteds for bricks.

HOW TO PLAY GAMES

1. You can play games by downloading the client for either; Windows, MacOS or Linux by simply hitting play on any game's page (You can't play any games currently because we are working on Mac and Linux support).

FORUMS

1. There are severeal categories on the forums you can chat, get help, trade, and get your outfit rated by others.

TRADING, LIMITEDS

1. Limiteds can be bought when they release, or after they sold out, they have a limited stock and after it gets sold out, people can sell their copies for their own prices.

2. Limiteds have value and price, its value indicates what its worth, and its price is what people are selling it for.

3. There is a price chart on every pimiteds page, you can keep count on how much did people buy that item for and when.

Those are pretty much the main elements of Polytoria, there are still a lot more to talk about though.

If you see this, I will curse you if you don't click on my profile and say hello on my wall!

tea
Nov 2020
2 years ago • By tea

Usd you spelt “limiteds” wrong in Trading, Limiteds #3

I hate people that pee in toilets but not sinks and its kinda cringe

Usd
Dec 2020
2 years ago • By Usd

I know, I was fast typing on phone

If you see this, I will curse you if you don't click on my profile and say hello on my wall!

tea
Nov 2020
2 years ago • By tea

Understandable

Usd
Dec 2020
2 years ago • By Usd

Yeah, it was rough

tea
Nov 2020
2 years ago • By tea

Very :/

The pain..