Better assets / redesign most current assets

Back
Request
Aug 2020
3 years ago | 9 • By Request

Most of the current existing assets are a literal joke, due to how poorly they are made, I don't know who on this site manages the assets but seriously you should try improving the quality of those items, since they partly represent the site afterall and give the people who join the site the idea of what direction the site will be going/taking while the time passes by..

mmoz
Dec 2019
3 years ago • By mmoz

I'll repost my reply from the other thread:

If you're saying Brick-Hill has no flaws then that's a false statement, not everything is perfect. I don't really see how exactly willem is untrustworthy as he has not done anything untrustworthy but if you don't trust him then that's not my problem. Now as for the assets part, we've recently gotten a new render that doesn't support .MTL files which I'm assuming are the type of files that the assets are, so that completely messed with our assets. In my opinion, I don't really see a problem with our current site design but if you don't like it then feel free to leave.

Venom

Request OP
Aug 2020
3 years ago • By Request OP

Being told to leave by the staff for simply suggesting something is actually something, indeed.. Truly a shame

p1xat10n
Nov 2020
3 years ago • By p1xat10n

I've inspected brick hills models and when i put them in 3d view a lot of them look like polytoria ones

try highlighting ‮txet siht