While you're waiting for Trick O' Toria, try out Prop O' Toria! https://polytoria.com/places/9053

How to fix the spinning camera bug tutorial

Back
gox
Nov 2023
3 months ago | 4 β€’ By gox

If you are experiencing a issue with the camera spinning, this is the only tip I have that I can make a tutorial out of, lets begin.

If you have a controller plugged in you are able to continue on, if not and you are experiencing the bug, you will need to seek help with some of the people behind the polytoria client on the polytoria discord.

Now lets actually begin:

1. Unplug the controller
    1.5. If the polytoria client is open, close it

2. Reopen the client

3. Once everything loads the issue should be resolved!

If it works, congrats! The bug will be fixed for you. If not, seek help.

And one last thing, a suggestion for the people who work on polytoria's client, add controller support so it doesn't do that, or patch it completely by removing controller compatibility, please, thanks, and have a good day or afternoon or evening or even night.

⫸𝔾𝕠𝕩 𝕨𝕒𝕫 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖⫷

gox OP
Nov 2023
3 months ago β€’ By gox OP
gox
gox 3 months ago
If you are experiencing a issue with the camera spinning, this is the only tip I have that I can make a tutorial out of, lets begin. If you have a controller plugged in you are able to continue on, if not and you are experiencing the bug, you will need to seek help with some of the people behind the polytoria client on the polytoria discord. Now lets actually begin: 1. Unplug the controller 1.5. If the polytoria client is open, close it 2. Reopen the client 3. Once everything loads the issue should be resolved! If it works, congrats! The bug will be fixed for you. If not, seek help. And one last thing, a suggestion for the people who work on polytoria's client, add controller support so it doesn't do that, or patch it completely by removing controller compatibility, please, thanks, and have a good day or afternoon or evening or even night.

1. open the client*

⫸𝔾𝕠𝕩 𝕨𝕒𝕫 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖⫷