Editing a tool's holding location

Back
prostafsa
Jun 2024
1 month ago | 5 • By prostafsa

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Proud owner of NightWork Studios ۞

prostafsa OP
Jun 2024
1 month ago • By prostafsa OP

Hi, sorry for the first message, it got blocked because of the link.
I made a tool and I tested it to see how the character holds the tool.And I saw that it's not holding from the point I want.Here's the li nk of the photo to make you understand:
As you can/will see, it's holding from the hand's finger.But I want it to hold from the black stick.How can I do it?Please help.

prostafsa OP
Jun 2024

I think I can't send any type of link so I'm gonna say the part after the /:

prostafsa OP
Jun 2024

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

prostafsa OP
Jun 2024

Hi again, please do not care the post before this post.
Hi, sorry for the messages before that message, they got blocked because of the links.
I made a tool and I tested it to see how the character holds the tool.And I saw that it's not holding from the point I want.Here's link of the game so you can enter and see the problem.
polytoriacom/places/9884
As you can/will see, it's holding from the hand's finger.But I want it to hold from the black stick.How can I do it?Please help.