Why is clothing so hard to make

Back
SoulTheif
Apr 2024
15 days ago | 12 • By SoulTheif

I was trying to make my Purple Shirt w/ Gloves using the expert template and after I was done, there were these white lines which states that the template is inaccurate and doesn't show the entire avatar meaning to make shirts you have to cover all the transparent boxes and extend them which is hard for me

I joined this website long long ago but I forgot my old account so I here again on a new account and it don't matter if I don't have my old account

Sharker
Mar 2022
15 days ago • By Sharker

yea making shirts that arent white are hard

🦈 Shark Prince 👑

Everlast Plus Deluxe
May 2021
15 days ago • By Everlast

If I recall correctly, the expert template is about 1 pixel off (in width and height) the normal template. Just overlay expert on top of normal and then you should be alright.

vershion
Mar 2022
15 days ago • By vershion

what i recommend is just making the shirt/pants, and then just turn off the expert template and boom, u got a invisible shirt template that dosent show the white lines

you just got VERSHIONED! repost this on 3 DIFFERENT forum posts to reverse the curse!

vershion
Mar 2022
vershion
vershion 15 days ago
what i recommend is just making the shirt/pants, and then just turn off the expert template and boom, u got a invisible shirt template that dosent show the white lines

TLDR; just delete the template after creating the shirt/pants on ur drawing app

you just got VERSHIONED! repost this on 3 DIFFERENT forum posts to reverse the curse!

filebank Plus
Nov 2021
15 days ago • By filebank

Whenever I make my clothing I always delete the actual template because it usually/if always clips into the actual shirt and makes it look off.

vershion
Mar 2022
filebank
filebank 15 days ago
Whenever I make my clothing I always delete the actual template because it usually/if always clips into the actual shirt and makes it look off.

exactly what i do, its rly simple i found that out like a few weeks ago or so lol

Bugbear
Aug 2022
15 days ago • By Bugbear

aye mb butterfly999 i js friend whoever's online and sometimes i forget names and stuff sorru

SoulTheif OP
Apr 2024
15 days ago • By SoulTheif OP
Everlast
Everlast 15 days ago
If I recall correctly, the expert template is about 1 pixel off (in width and height) the normal template. Just overlay expert on top of normal and then you should be alright.

Yeah I did that but it’s kinda annoying ngl

Also yo I remember you from when I first joined welcome back

I joined this website long long ago but I forgot my old account so I here again on a new account and it don't matter if I don't have my old account

SoulTheif OP
Apr 2024
15 days ago • By SoulTheif OP

WOW THE ITEM IS STILL PENDING REVIEW LOL
polytoria.com/store/34028