Opinions on Pixel Gun 3D?

Back
SoulTheif
Apr 2024
13 days ago | 15 • By SoulTheif

Game was too P2W in Mid 2018 then it started getting a little less p2w with currency being easier to obtain then when I stopped playing in 2019 I came back in 2020 and I was getting stuff for free

Now the game is literally dead like even if you're a lower level you still get put with tryhards who do the 3 category spam thing and the Pixel Pass Sucks, the new "sets" also sucks because you have to spend gems firstoff and then the super lottery is fine but honestly needs to have 5 key chests return.

I joined this website long long ago but I forgot my old account so I here again on a new account and it don't matter if I don't have my old account

vershion
Mar 2022
13 days ago • By vershion

i have heard of the game but i never gave it a actual try, but its sad to see the game dead when it had so much popularity

you just got VERSHIONED! repost this on 3 DIFFERENT forum posts to reverse the curse!

Seal Plus Deluxe
Jun 2020
13 days ago • By Seal

i forgot about that game, used to play it a bit 8 years ago

- The Real Seal

SoulTheif OP
Apr 2024
12 days ago • By SoulTheif OP
Seal
Seal 13 days ago
i forgot about that game, used to play it a bit 8 years ago

I've played it since November 2014

My favorite weapon in the game is Hitman Exoskeleton which was released in Early 2018.

I joined this website long long ago but I forgot my old account so I here again on a new account and it don't matter if I don't have my old account

SoulTheif OP
Apr 2024
12 days ago • By SoulTheif OP

No one has ever made a forum post about this game lol, until now.