(Feedback Thread) Why don't you trade?

Back
hernito blendito Admin
Apr 2019
1 month ago | 31 • By hernito blendito

Hey there, I'd just like to gauge the public perception of the polytoria playerbase

in the economys current state, why don't you trade? and if you are interested in doing so what is currently stopping you?

I'd love to hear what y'all have to say.

Co-owner of Polytoria, PHD in Molecular Biology.

Teapotman52
Nov 2023
1 month ago • By Teapotman52

I'm poor

fRENCH GUIANA 🇧🇷 tee pawtman52 is always here

Madd
Jan 2021
1 month ago • By Madd

there’s no value groups

That’s Madd

Hawli
Dec 2021
1 month ago • By Hawli

I don't trade because the trades I get is absolute dumpster fire and I don't want my low serials to be in the hands of a hoarder

When the

Athila776
Jul 2023
1 month ago • By Athila776

cuz i think no

i wuv u :3

poa
Feb 2023
1 month ago • By poa

i dont trade because i love my limteds to much

Im sorry

Madd
Jan 2021
1 month ago • By Madd
Madd
Madd 1 month ago
there’s no value groups

i also don’t really like how you can only have 4 items in a trade and i think there are a lack of items worth like 1500-3000 bricks which is a value of items i think people will be initially aiming to get if they want to start trading

That’s Madd

Dividerlast Plus Deluxe
May 2021
1 month ago • By Dividerlast

Like I mentioned in the Discord, there is currently a problem with both sides being an obstacle, those sides being values and trading :

There are currently no values for items, which doesn't help the trader see if his trade is good, so they don't trade.
On the other hand, if no one trades, we can't give proper values to items.

There is also a small portion of the community that is actually able to make trades, we've got inactive users, people that only have smalls, etc.

About the current number of collectibles, I think we do have enough for trades to happen.
Hopefully more trades come in the future!

Dividerlast Plus Deluxe
May 2021
1 month ago • By Dividerlast
Dividerlast
Dividerlast 1 month ago
Like I mentioned in the Discord, there is currently a problem with both sides being an obstacle, those sides being values and trading : There are currently no values for items, which doesn't help the trader see if his trade is good, so they don't trade. On the other hand, if no one trades, we can't give proper values to items. There is also a small portion of the community that is actually able to make trades, we've got inactive users, people that only have smalls, etc. About the current number of collectibles, I think we do have enough for trades to happen. Hopefully more trades come in the future!

Also I might make a Trading Center! That could be a little help, even though I believe it might not get as many users as we'd like to.
polytoria.com/places/5555

The place is there, I just have to hop on Creator and make something.

yar
Sep 2023
1 month ago • By yar

broke