3. Is there away to place stuff in ur house and buying and owning a house

4. Is there away to make a inventory

5. Someone teach me how to make save progress

6. (I need talking npcs real)

Im sorry

Gusman
Nov 2022
4 months ago • By Gusman

idk if somebody could help you with ALL of that, but maybe I could help you with a few?

illusioncat
Feb 2022
4 months ago • By illusioncat

just simply watch tutorials on youtube.

1. make a brick and when you step in it spawns a model (the model of the car) (and if you want to add a cooldown)

2. add a ui, move it where you want it to be, type the starter amount of money, create a brick, script it so everytime you step on it it changes the value.

3. watch on youtube some sort of tutorial about how to make a tycoon. it's pretty hard to explain.

4. You already have it. But if you want to edit it or something go to some sort of folder (on the creator) called like player or something and then youll find "inventory" with the image of a backpack.

5. if im not wrong someone uploded to the community marketplace a model that saves the progress. (too lazy to explain how to do it)

6. add a NPC on the insert tab, then add a decal that looks like a chat bubble, then add the text you want. if you want it to be more advanced, do the same thing with the car spawner but instead of spawning it make the decal and Text3D appear on top of the NPC.

CEO of bloxikins

lint OP
Feb 2023
4 months ago • By lint OP
illusioncat
illusioncat 4 months ago
just simply watch tutorials on youtube. 1. make a brick and when you step in it spawns a model (the model of the car) (and if you want to add a cooldown) 2. add a ui, move it where you want it to be, type the starter amount of money, create a brick, script it so everytime you step on it it changes the value. 3. watch on youtube some sort of tutorial about how to make a tycoon. it's pretty hard to explain. 4. You already have it. But if you want to edit it or something go to some sort of folder (on the creator) called like player or something and then youll find "inventory" with the image of a backpack. 5. if im not wrong someone uploded to the community marketplace a model that saves the progress. (too lazy to explain how to do it) 6. add a NPC on the insert tab, then add a decal that looks like a chat bubble, then add the text you want. if you want it to be more advanced, do the same thing with the car spawner but instead of spawning it make the decal and Text3D appear on top of the NPC.

Alr

Im sorry

lint OP
Feb 2023
4 months ago • By lint OP
Gusman
Gusman 4 months ago
idk if somebody could help you with ALL of that, but maybe I could help you with a few?

Alr

Im sorry