"Failed to download the cient"

Back
fullspeedmachine
Sep 2023
5 months ago | 18 • By fullspeedmachine

I was trying to play a game but when the launcher opens it loads for a bit and then says: "Failed to download the client". I even uninstalled and re-installed the Linux launcher and I still get that error message. There's a solution to this problem?

HOLY CAR

lint
Feb 2023
5 months ago • By lint

try windows are maybe do something about the security if you have any on your computer

Im sorry

lint
Feb 2023
5 months ago • By lint
lint
lint 5 months ago
try windows are maybe do something about the security if you have any on your computer

sorry i meant or

Im sorry

sheskit
Feb 2022
5 months ago • By sheskit

I don’t think anything other than the windows client works, unless willem said they were fixed too, which I don’t know

it me kiti, am identify as cat(girl)

Gusman
Nov 2022
5 months ago • By Gusman
fullspeedmachine
fullspeedmachine 5 months ago
I was trying to play a game but when the launcher opens it loads for a bit and then says: "Failed to download the client". I even uninstalled and re-installed the Linux launcher and I still get that error message. There's a solution to this problem?

Uninstall, and then reinstall the polytoria client

fullspeedmachine OP
Sep 2023
5 months ago • By fullspeedmachine OP
lint
lint 5 months ago

ok, i'll try it

HOLY CAR

fullspeedmachine OP
Sep 2023
5 months ago • By fullspeedmachine OP
sheskit
sheskit 5 months ago
I don’t think anything other than the windows client works, unless willem said they were fixed too, which I don’t know

when I opened the file, the game was installing normally until a WIne error popped up saying that the installer found a serious problem and then the installer window closes

HOLY CAR

Finona
Nov 2023
5 months ago • By Finona

SHUT UP IDIOT!