Site updates - Week 47/48 2023

Back
willemsteller Admin
Apr 2019
5 months ago | 78 • By willemsteller

• [BETA] Introducing game passes! You can now create game passes for your place. Game passes are items that players can purchase to unlock special features in your place. You can create game passes from the "Game Passes" tab on your place's management page, or through the Create page. Use the player:OwnsItem() function to check if a player owns a game pass. docs.polytoria.com/classes/Player/Functions/OwnsItem/

• Added whitelists to places. You can now set your place's access type to whitelisted to only allow people you've whitelisted to join your place.

• Added the ability to sell place access. People who purchased access to your place will permanently have access to it, even when you set the access type to whitelisted.

• You can now add tags to store items, helping other people find your items faster.

• Fixed a bug where the "Cancel" button on store items would purchase the item anyways.

• Fixed a rare race condition bug on daily reward system.

• Fixed an issue with launcher downloading updates.

• Various other bug fixes and improvements.

Hello! I'm the creator of Polytoria!

Emir Plus Deluxe
Oct 2021
5 months ago • By Emir

awseome

Emir

Savitar
Aug 2023
5 months ago • By Savitar

That's great! Now all we have to do is wait for the Godot Client...

fishen
Mar 2023
5 months ago • By fishen

...if it even has a chance of releasing

ChancellorCa 3D Artist
Apr 2019
5 months ago • By ChancellorCa

how do i delete my post

Savitar
Aug 2023
5 months ago • By Savitar
ChancellorCa
ChancellorCa 5 months ago
how do i delete my post

By selling your Violet Bowler Hat.

ChancellorCa 3D Artist
Apr 2019
Savitar
Savitar 5 months ago
By selling your Violet Bowler Hat.

nah

ChancellorCa 3D Artist
Apr 2019
willemsteller
willemsteller 5 months ago
- [BETA] Introducing game passes! You can now create game passes for your place. Game passes are items that players can purchase to unlock special features in your place. You can create game passes from the "Game Passes" tab on your place's management page, or through the Create page. Use the player:OwnsItem() function to check if a player owns a game pass. https://docs.polytoria.com/classes/Player/Functions/OwnsItem/ - Added whitelists to places. You can now set your place's access type to whitelisted to only allow people you've whitelisted to join your place. - Added the ability to sell place access. People who purchased access to your place will permanently have access to it, even when you set the access type to whitelisted. - You can now add tags to store items, helping other people find your items faster. - Fixed a bug where the "Cancel" button on store items would purchase the item anyways. - Fixed a rare race condition bug on daily reward system. - Fixed an issue with launcher downloading updates. - Various other bug fixes and improvements.

Sounds amazing but maybe there should be "Try On" feature? It would be very useful to check how an item would look like on your avvatar before purchasing them. Im suggesting this because some people face with a problem such as "The item doesn't fit". Like when you purchase an item you don't know how it will look like on avatar.

ChancellorCa 3D Artist
Apr 2019

Rainbowsilver Plus Deluxe
Sep 2022
5 months ago • By Rainbowsilver

grate

u clown but u nice :)