investigating darkdom

Back
Mimierson
Jul 2023
10 months ago | 15 • By Mimierson

darkdom might be a murderer. i have 29 minutes of evidence and it's realy conserding me.
anyways let me just copy and paste the rules
Do not post personal attacks
Personal attacks are not welcome here. A personal attack is defined as a post or comment that is intended to insult, demean, or otherwise harass another user. This includes, but is not limited to, name-calling, threats, and deliberately inflammatory comments. In short, do not talk about other users in a negative way. If you have a problem with another user, please use the report feature or contact an administrator or a moderator.

No spamming
Only post content that is relevant to the forum. Spamming is defined as posting the same content multiple times, posting irrelevant or off-topic content, or posting excessively large or small amounts of content. Check twice before you hit the submit button to make sure that your post is actually relevant to the current discussion.

No swearing or attempting to bypass the profanity filter
The profanity filter is in place for a reason - to keep the forum clean and family-friendly. Do not attempt to bypass the filter by misspelling words or using creative substitutions. If you feel that a certain word does not need to be filtered, please contact an administrator or a moderator.

No advertising and off-site links
Advertising or posting any off-site links without permission is strictly forbidden. We only allow a limited number of exceptions for links to resources that are directly related to the topic of discussion. Remember that the link you are posting must be appropriate and relevant to the discussion. If you want to post a link that is not on this list, please contact an administrator or a moderator and get permission first. You can find the list of allowed links in our community guidelines.

Don't post about your moderation
If you have been warned, suspended, or banned from the forums, do not post about it. If you do, your post will be removed and you may be subject to further action. If you have a problem with a moderation decision, please contact an administrator or a moderator.

Be respectful and constructive
We want everyone to feel welcome here, so please be respectful of other users. This includes, but is not limited to, refraining from making derogatory comments about race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, **** orientation, or disability. If you disagree with someone, please do so in a constructive way. Remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Do not try to find loopholes in the rules
Just because something is not explicitly against the rules does not mean that it is allowed. Use common sense and think about how your actions will affect others before you do something. We expect you to follow the spirit of the rules, not just the letter.

These are the basic rules that we expect everyone to follow. If you have any questions, please contact an administrator or a moderator. Thank you for reading and enjoy your time on the Polytoria Forums!

I love chilly dogs

Periastron
Oct 2021
Periastron
Oct 2021
10 months ago • By Periastron
Periastron
Periastron 10 months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVleJnNQEd4&list=LL&index

this is irrelevant i just wanted to show my favorite song!!!

i hate the

Brixster Admin
Sep 2019
10 months ago • By Brixster

spammy post