This thread has been locked by a moderator.

New Polytoria: Feedback

Back
Brixster Admin
Sep 2019
1 year ago | 147 • By Brixster

Hey! I'm Brixster, the lead software engineer at Polytoria.

As our new site is being released to the world, we might have some issues or technical hiccups along the way.
With that said, if you have any feedback, see any bugs, or anything else like that, send it all here!

Please note that any irrelevant details, discussion, or outside comments made in this thread will be removed. Also, if something you suggested isn't an issue or it has been fixed, it will be removed. It's not personal; we just want to keep things organized!

Please let us know any issues you have and tell us anything you'd like to see on Polytoria!

Game programmer

sheskit
Feb 2022
1 year ago • By sheskit

make more swords PLEASE they look awesome

it me kiti

Redlava
May 2022
1 year ago • By Redlava

Squid hat…..

Epic Signature Polytoria times mashup 1 is here https://polytoria.com/forum/post/176906 Polytoria times mashup 2 is here https://polytoria.com/forum/post/177580

Moonbloom Plus Deluxe
Jun 2021
1 year ago • By Moonbloom

I feel like having plus should get you more bricks when buying it for yourself

こんにちは~(^∇^)

dogemin
Apr 2023
1 year ago • By dogemin

As a Celebration for sharing this site with the world, it would be nice to have an event about it.

DM

dogemin
Apr 2023
1 year ago • By dogemin

I would say it would be cool to have an event about it as it would give a positive image to you guys, It would show you that you care about new users.

DM

yohan
May 2020
1 year ago • By yohan

Pls make free items

“The man who believes that the secrets of the world are forever hidden lives in mystery and fear. Superstition will drag him down.”

adv
Dec 2021
1 year ago • By adv

Looks amazing so far! The best I've seen from a sandbox site (excluding Roblox of course.) and I would love to see this going further in the future.

Only feedback I have is that I would like Error pop-ups instead of it sending you to a separate web page.

?

Rainbowdiamond Plus Deluxe
Feb 2023
1 year ago • By Rainbowdiamond

make a limited face that looks like roblox
good intentioned face

i A You 2? We ,

datastore
Jun 2022
1 year ago • By datastore

make the pages look less empty (like inventory maybe adding a shadow behind the page)

{ Removed by Moderator }