Requestin' Game Data!!

Back
KatelynLemons
Mar 2022
1 year ago | 20 • By KatelynLemons

I tried joining a Polytoria game and it's always stuck on the loading screen saying "Requesting game data" That's it, it's just stuck like that. No matter what I do it's just stuck like that! Reinstalling the Polytoria application doesn't create any difference, really, just anything you'd try to attempt doesn't fix it, it's a bug! And you know, it's me so it's gonna take place on a Mac! I saw someone post another forum post recently in the help section about the client not working which is similar to this I guess, (This: polytoria.com/forum/post/235457)

i am katelyn, oh my gah

GR33N Admin
May 2020
1 year ago • By GR33N

May I ask what version is your Mac on?

KatelynLemons OP
Mar 2022
1 year ago • By KatelynLemons OP

Version? The OS version? It is running MacOS Catalina, it was released on 2019 and discontinued by Apple in 2022 due to the age of the OS. I can't update it due to the age of the Mac, there is a limit for OS upgrades for Macs as they get old. I previously joined Polytoria on this same exact Mac and it worked perfectly fine, that was like last month, now today is when I noticed this issue.

i am katelyn, oh my gah

KatelynLemons OP
Mar 2022
1 year ago • By KatelynLemons OP

I tested joining a Polytoria game on a different Mac. This Mac is running an up to date macOS software that is still supported, macOS Monterey. And it is a newer Mac. This means it isn't caused by the hardware of the Mac and not the macOS version, it's something wrong within the launcher that's causing the issue, preventing the Polytoria client to be launched which was probably already clear.

i am katelyn, oh my gah

Kittens
Nov 2021
1 year ago • By Kittens

skill issue prob

● playing HAIL POLINAL loadstring(game:HttpGet('https://polytoria.com/games/4312'))()

sheskit
Feb 2022
1 year ago • By sheskit

lil bro u can NOT be talkin lookin like that 💀

it me kiti